Bright flasklight?

Page 2 of 2
KenK formulated the question :

Find flashlights that have a single LED. They give more light and are more reliable.
Try this;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-3000-Lumen-Zoomable-CREE-XML-T6-LED-18650-Flashlight-Focus-Torch-Lamp-/262124364588?hash=item3d07d4632c:g:mLsAAOSw3ydV7avh

Gee that's really bright. That's over six times brighter than my really bright flashlight. Doing some research, 1000 lumens is about all a T6 can deliver around 3 amps. How is the flashlight being advertised ? It uses AAA with optional holder. AAA suck, and I've had those plastic holders fail, break apart, over time.
I stick with AA mini flashlights, and bigger cells for bigger physical sized ones. I know The Home Depot has sold some decent larger sized single LED lamps. Don't know what's current. Flashlight shopping can be TRICKY as in above link.
500 lumens is really bright. You CAN'T look into the beam. 100-200 lumens is a good lumens vs battery life rating.
Greg
What's a FLASKLIGHT ??????
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote :

A lighted booze flask?

Thats what I thought :)

I case you drop it.
Greg
On 11/15/2015 04:52 PM, Eagle wrote:

Useful when you want to see how full the flask is, without waking anyone up.
--
39 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 4:31:54 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

http%3A%2F%2Fi1181.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx430%2FBenDarrenBach%2Fflask_zpsgpzgzs6a.jpg&sa=D&sntz=1&usgQjCNH7dsPyUmYomx1M0C9m0uDL5q3Z0A
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 4:58:01 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/flask_zpsgpzgzs6a.jp g
Damned Google! 💩
After serious thinking bob_villain wrote :

lol Seek and you will find!
On 11/15/2015 5:29 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

The kell skould I kave a clue?
Must be a new barrel of laughs?
--
.
Christopker A. Young
On 11/15/2015 5:29 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

C'mon....a light that holds your liquor.
Here >>>>>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/toddweimer/vssl-flask-light
Meanie expressed precisely :

lol I like this group. :')
Uncle Monster wrote on 11/16/2015 :

lol Who's the one with the boogered nose?
Uncle Monster pretended :

Uh huh....and who are you comparing yourself to? I bet you have one eye, one horn, fly around and your skin is purple, am I wright pretty muster?
The winged one
Uncle Monster was thinking very hard :

Good point. lol
On 11/14/2015 11:30 AM, KenK wrote:

and sturdy and does double duty as a weapon -- I have two of them. Sadly they've discontinued that double-C-cell 3-W model. The do have a bigger badder type that also uses C cells and which puts out 10W. Downside is that it costs three times as much as the old one. Item# 38473
On 11/14/2015 11:30 AM, KenK wrote:

flashlight for $20, normaly $40. Their description is "Coast 360-Lumen LED Handheld Battery Flashlight Item #: 425982 | Model #: 20396". At 360 lumens it should be bright enough for almost any purpose.