Briggs & Stratton Recalls Ariens Compact Snow Blowers Due to Fire Hazard

http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2013/Briggs--Stratton-Recalls-Ariens-Compact-Snow-Blowers/
Ivana Kohler wrote:

I called them up to check on mine and it's only very few. Mine wasn't covered (about 4 years old).
--
"Truth is more of a stranger than fiction." (Twain)

I guess you'll just have to start yours on fire manually. ;-)
I should learn not to eat dinner in front of the computer. You owe me...

On Sat, 9 Mar 2013 20:32:33 +0000 (UTC), "Hank J."

It was only a batch in 2012. Details are on the web page.