Briggs & Stratton moving some production to China

Page 2 of 2

That last part is BS. ALL of the SS "surplus" was put in the only place it could be legally, special non-marketable bonds. Every penny that was put in those bonds is still there. There was NEVER any mechanism put in place to pay those bonds back. If there had been, I might agree that the government "spent it". But since there wasn't we are in exactly the same place with SS that we would be in any other circumstance. Actually worse since it effectively hid a very high percentage of the deficit over the years. Even during the Clinton "surplus", if you backed out the SS money (only in Washington can you take a long term liability-- the SS bonds-- and count them as a short term asset-- the SS surplus) we haven't had a single year of non-deficit spending since Nixon.
I would have said that the regulation crazy Democrats are making it impossible to do work in the USA. The Dems are the ones who have forced business out of the USA.
thats why the economic recovery has been so poor, the super rich republicans have gutted american manufacturing........
things are destined to get worse
On 4/29/2012 10:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The fools will bring up things like, "would you want no speed limits, stop signs or red lights on your road" to justify the truly irrational rules that are chasing industry out of the USA.

On 4/29/2012 10:58 AM, Roy wrote:

The Obama administration is doing its best to run politically incorrect unworthy businesses out of business which is why those that can are going someplace else. o_O
TDD
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:39:45 AM UTC-4, HeyBub wrote:

Forbidden link
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:

So piss on 'em I'll boy a German made engine...they are better made anyway. The last B&S motors I bought was a piece of shit.