Briggs Stratton Carb Adjustment Help

I have a 11hp B&S motor on a John Deere 111, my question is that I barely touch the throttle and the motor revs very, very high. Is there a screw adjustment on the carb to adjust top end throttle?
Thanks Chad
Yes there is an adjusting screw, however it would not change on it's own. The outer cable sheath may have slipped out of adjustment or the governor spring may be unhooked or broken.

Is there a place on the web that would have a picture of the springs and such?
On 27 Feb 2006 12:25:02 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@maplan.com"

Start here:
http://www.briggsandstratton.com/display/router.asp?docidt604
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:00:22 GMT, "John Lawrence"

Does this size engine still use the engine-blown "fan blade" to slow down the engine. If so, it may be broken. It's plastic, white?, and a little hard to see, because it's under engine parts, especially if much of it is broken off. But it's attached to the governor spring.