Briggs & Stratton 95902 - points or electronic ign?

I just picked up a good second hand one of these and seeing it is a lot newer(1994)than the yellow 148cc 3.5 HP it is going to replace, I just wondered if it has points or electronic ignition. Is is black, says "Classic" and is also

3.5HP GP.
Reply to
Graham Pratt

Easy enough to ck pull off the starter rope cover and if there is a module on the coil it is electronic.

Reply to
Randd01

it's electronic. briggs quit using poins in the early 80's. Chip

Reply to
Chip Stein