Briggs & Stratton 95902 - points or electronic ign?

I just picked up a good second hand one of these and seeing it is a lot newer(1994)than the yellow 148cc 3.5 HP it is going to replace, I just wondered if it has points or electronic ignition. Is is black, says "Classic" and is also 3.5HP GP.
Easy enough to ck pull off the starter rope cover and if there is a module on the coil it is electronic.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Randd01) wrote in message

it's electronic. briggs quit using poins in the early 80's. Chip