BridgeGate extends all the way to the top. Feds gettings involved

Page 6 of 7

I did say among others.
but what they conceal is vital.
<stuff snipped>

What's most interesting to me is that here we clearly have a case of malicious acts against CITIZENS. Not mistaken judgment or accidents, but actions clearly designed to punish voters for some perceived political slight. Christie's deputy chief of staff isn't located thousands of miles away in Libya. She isn't a underling in a huge operation like the IRS. She isn't someone following along in a gun sting started under Bush. She's one of Christie's hand-picked lieutenants, as close to the boss as you can get. "See the difference?" (Heavy sarcasm alert!)
--
Bobby G.

<stuff snipped>

Based on the claims you make you can say that again!

Do you really think people in their right minds would chose an electrical engineer (so you say you are - I'm doubtful) sitting in his jockey shorts in suburban New Jersey for an estimation of foreign embassy security staffing levels? Your determination of "adequate" is absolutely meaningless because you're claiming expertise in a field you surely have no experience in.
Of course, you seem to think "Why would *anyone* ever believe a career member of the foreign service who's been working at determining staff levels for years when they have you, our self-proclaimed resident expert in so many things, staffing levels included?"
I am constantly amused by all the fields in which you declare your expertise. Reporting, although you've never filed a dispatch, written for a newspaper or edited on-air news items as far as I can tell. Law, even though it appears you've never tried a case or spent much (any?) time in a courtroom. Economics even though you don't seem to believe in what real economists have called the Second Industrial Revolution and worse, you proudly still believe in a number of well-discredited theories that never panned out.
You're a foreign affairs expert, too, knowing *exactly* what Obama *should* have done with Syria (apparently you would get us into another senseless conflict in the Middle East). Too bad he demonstrated that you can neutralize Syria's chemical weapons peacefully. Imagine that. Tarnishes your self-awarded credentials a bit in the foreign affairs field to get shown up like that, doesn't it? We didn't have to kill *any* Syrians to get the job done. Must be disappointing.
Now, in addition to all those other fields where you profess deep expertise, we discover you're also an expert on embassy staffing levels, too. Wow! You're just a regular renaissance man. Chet DaVinci!
One thing I really get a kick out of Chet, is how you make such a big case for austerity and reduced government funding but then you turn around and act as if State had no resource constraints whatsoever for the nearly 300 installations world-wide it supports. That's the kind of claim that collapses under it own ponderous weight. I guess with all your expertise you *knew* beforehand that out of all the embassies, the one in Benghazi would be attacked. Perfect 20/20 hindsight. My eye.
Read the exhaustive article in the NY Times about Benghazi and learn something.
http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi/
They actually went to Libya and interviewed people for months. Not like Fox. The "fair" Fox folks latched onto someone who turned out to be a bald-faced liar for their "information" (the term is used very loosely) about Benghazi. I don't understand why Fox doesn't just rename itself the "Why Obama Sucks" channel. That seems to be their daily obsession. Yours, too! Read about Fox's epic fail here:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/11/05/fox-news-defends-discredited-60-minutes-benghaz/196749
<An October 27 60 Minutes report featured an interview with "Morgan Jones," a pseudonym for private security contractor Dylan Davies, who claimed to have scaled a wall of the Benghazi diplomatic compound while it was under attack and struck a terrorist with his rifle. This claim differed from the account Davies gave to his employer for an incident report, obtained by The Washington Post, which stated that he "could not get anywhere near" the compound that night. Davies later claimed in a November 2 interview with The Daily Beast that he had lied in the incident report.>
"Fair and balanced" maybe but regrettably very often "false" too.
--
Bobby G.

krw, just a quick technology question...and a time saving suggestion.
Do you have short cut keys for words like liar, lefty and idiot or do you type them out every time?
You could save yourself a lot of keystrokes by creating shortcuts for your three favorite words.
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 00:12:20 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

It figures that it takes you significant time to find the keys on your keyboard. It's hard for you lefties to find your foot.

I can't help it if the truth hurts. It is still the truth.

Jeez, ya try to help and you get called names anyway. There's just no pleasing some people.
In article

you're assuming she is a "people"
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:52:27 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

A lefty helping me? You're just too funny! You can go back to sucking your thumb, now.

I was going to leave this alone, but I guess I just can't. Your fourth favorite word is "illiterate". Once again, it's time for you to look in the mirror.
I suggested a way for you to save _keystrokes_ and you come back with insults about _time_, once again proving that your reading comprehension is less than stellar.
What's that word? Oh yeah...idiot.
"Occupy Wall Street protesters get arrested for blocking a bridge to make a larger point, then every member of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s administration should receive at least the same treatment, if not face greater charges.
During his January 9 press conference, Gov. Christie’s explanations of the scandal in which he used his official position to score political payback prove that he’s corrupt, a coward and a bully. He’s a coward for deflecting accountability away from himself to members of his administration.
And he’s a bully for shutting down traffic in a political opponent’s city simply because that public official exercised his First Amendment rights to support a gubernatorial candidate other than Christie. But this is just the latest incident in Christie’s long career of cowardice, bullying and corruption."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/17/AR2007101702359.html
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 21:42:18 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

I only call you an illiterate liar because you are. I know lefties are allergic to the truth but it is still the truth.

More proof that lefties are pathological liars.

You *certainly* are. You are a lefty, after all.
<stuff snipped>

Christie's really not mad because Bridgegate happened. He's only mad because he got caught.
--
Bobby G.

On Friday, January 10, 2014 8:30:45 PM UTC-6, David Smith Jr. wrote:

orge Washington Bridge was part of a traffic study, even though their priva te communications suggest the move was purely political, according to docum ents released on Friday.

ew York and New Jersey in an email that communications about the matter sho uld not be conducted by email or discussed publicly.

ial.
It took 2 years to get Nixon. This fat moron isn't any smarter.
David Smith Jr. wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any amount of cones could.
On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

I've noticed that the left engages often in personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred. You might even call this a hate post.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 01/12/2014 04:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The demmies learned that behavior from the Flush Limbaugh Show.
On 1/12/2014 5:27 PM, Slim wrote:

Combines blame shifting AND name calling.
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:19:21 -0500, Stormin Mormon

...on top of a lie. Surprise, surprise.

ah, don't sell yourself short, no one is surprised at your name calling, blame shifting, and lies

"She" is the expert "everywhere"