Bridge Faucet

Have an old utility sink in basement with a bridge faucet with hot and cold water lines that feed in from the top. I'm guessing I'm screwed trying to find a replacement? (probably 50 yr old setup or more) I've searched with no luck so far.
Would be a shame if so. It's an old concrete double utility that sits flush against wall and without the proper faucet setup would either require tearing up wall to re route plumbing or move it away from wall. Either is not something I want to do.
On 8/5/2012 8:39 PM, SG wrote:

I had the same problem a couple years ago and found one of these. There are actually several different manufactuers and models available if you do the searching. This one should work and is inexpensive:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 8/5/2012 8:58 PM, Smarty wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)

And here is another one:

Smarty wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)

cool, that's exactly what I need, never thought to look at Amazon, either I wasn't using correct terms or I didn't go far enough past Google's ad lings ;-P
THANK YOU!

The wonders of the internet. Way back prior to the 'net I resorted to making my own from pvc fittings.
Harry K.
On 8/5/2012 9:17 PM, SG wrote:

Glad to help!

I've got the same setup. Those are good valves. A couple bucks for new washers and packing fixed mine.
--
Vic