Bricks under the furnace?

Page 3 of 3
snipped-for-privacy@thenet.com wrote:

I seem to remember seeing something on Holmes on Homes or his new inspection show where the heating people were painting on some type of sealant around the seams on the duct work instead of the foil tape. It was grey in colour and appeared to be very thick.
Thanks a lot for the advice about bricks. I enjoyed your chit-chat too.
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:38:49 -0800, Ned Flanders