Bricks over concrete patio?

Page 2 of 2
Thanks for pinch-hitting, RicodJour :-)
Have a great Sunday
--
Walter
www.rationality.net
Walter R. wrote:

The pinch-hitting would have been much more useful if I'd been correct. The pictures obviously show modular brick, but my brain took a vacation.
Let us know when you're done with the patio and what time we should be over for the barbecue. ;)
Walter,
The bricks are in fact placed against each other. There is a ridge on the edges of the brick that makes the space about 1/8" between them when they are butted up against each other as mine are. The brick I am using is Pavestone brand and the model is the "Claylook Thin". They are not shown on their website (http://www.pavestone.com ) but Home Depot carries them. They are the same size (width and length) as the Holland Stone they carry, only thinner.
Regards,
Mike
Walter R. wrote:

Thanks, Mike, for all your generous help. Now, all I have to do is build the darned patio. Reminds me of Legoland! LOL (Right in our backyard here in San Diego)
Your patio looks terrific. You did a precision job. Especially with the herringbone pattern
--
Walter
www.rationality.net