Bricks over concrete patio?

Thanks, Mike, for all your generous help. Now, all I have to do is build the darned patio. Reminds me of Legoland! LOL (Right in our backyard here in San Diego)

Your patio looks terrific. You did a precision job. Especially with the herringbone pattern

Reply to
Walter R.

-snip-

I'd go with an Ortho product to kill weeds. You spray once a year & it kills any existing weeds and prevents weed and grass seeds from sprouting. The label says it is safe for pets and kids as soon as it dries.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I doubt that it will do any of that. It certainly won't stop weeds from growing between the pavers.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Thank you for the compliments.

Walter R. wrote

Reply to
n5psi

The pinch-hitting would have been much more useful if I'd been correct. The pictures obviously show modular brick, but my brain took a vacation.

Let us know when you're done with the patio and what time we should be over for the barbecue. ;)

RicodJour