Brick Splitter

Do these brick splitters work? See links below. Going to install a clay brick patio. The pattern that the wife picked out I have a feeling that I will be cutting many bricks at the edge.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber916&xcamp=nextag&utm_source=nextag&utm_medium=cpc&zmam3951326&zmas&zmac5&zmap916
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200356936_200356936?cm_sp=Customer%20driven-_-Recently%20Viewed-_-Category%20Page

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber916&xcamp=nextag&utm_source=nextag&utm_medium=cpc&zmam3951326&zmas&zmac5&zmap916
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200356936_200356936?cm_sp=Customer%20driven-_-Recently%20Viewed-_-Category%20Page Yes, they do. Quite accurate also. The difference between the two seems to be the color.

You can get a cheap diamond blade from Harbor Freight for your circular saw, set it about 1" deep and score the brick any way you wish. A whack with a hammer and you have a clean cut and you only spent $30 on the blade. Blades for angle grinders are even cheaper, around $10. In fact you could get the angle grinder and blade for $35 or so. Either tool could work better at tricky sections like round edges/
Joe
wkss had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Brick-Splitter-388398-.htm :
Fred wrote:

http://www.lgwheelloader.com/brick-splitter.html