brick porch

I'm having a new, all brick porch built in December. I live in Pa, where the temperature at that time varies, but is usually from 40 degrees and colder. Is it too cold to apply mortar at those temps? If so, can a cement porch be built, with the brick added later when the weather warms up? Thanks for any advice. Sis
If it were me I would wait for warmer weather. If the contractor knows what he is doing it isn't a problem but that is a big if.

Check www.bia.org

Thanks so much, Art. The information on that website was really helpful. Sis