Brick Door Casing

Has anyone ever seen a brick interior door casing? I'm looking for an interesting contrast with the dark walls. The current trim is stained a hideous orangey brown; it wouldn't be easy to restain it more attractively and I don't really want to paint it, so I'm looking for alternatives. I envision thin brick around the door frames and bricking the floor. (This is a hallway.)