Breathing

I would like some advice on the best type of breathing?

I've been considering changeing my breathing, but am reluctant to change from the breathing I'm currently using to a new untried breathing. But, my old breathing is becoming worn out, so I think a new breathing may be in order. I plan to keep my old breathing as a backup. Any help will be appreciated.

nb.

Reply to
notbob

notbob wrote in news:H38zn.145154$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe23.iad:

Breathe the air from the volcanic cloud.

Reply to
Stepfann King

At the risk of being a joke-killing literalist, heavy deep breathing is a must for good pulmonary health. Jogging is one way to achieve this, or any heavy-duty aerobics. Walking generally does not cut it, nor does the panoply of bullshit on TV -- ab bullshit, pilates bullshit, rubber band bullshit.

But back to the joke: You need a solid-state breathing activator. With monthly online downloadable updates. For a fee, of course.

Reply to
Existential Angst

If this is the best you can do, maybe you should just not bother.

Reply to
Bob F

Stop breathing for 30 minutes, this will reset your breathing control center and wipe out any saved data.

Once everything is reset you should be able to adapt the new breathing method with out any complications.

Note this is just theory and has not been tested.

Good luck!

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Do this for us. PLEASE!

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Don't think in between.

Steve

Visit my blog at

Steve B

Have you seen any evidence that that is not exactly what he did?

Reply to
Bob F

As this is an electronic venue, no, I did not personally see any evidence, your honor.

Steve

Visit my blog at

Steve B

Breathe In Breathe Out

There was a blonde that went to the hair salon with headphones. Before the barber started cutting her hair she told him "Make sure not to knock the headphones off my head". So the barber was sure not to. The next time, the blonde said the same thing "Do not knock the headphones off my head". The barber again, did what he was told. The third time she went, she told the barber again "Don't knock the headphones off my head", this time though, the barber accidentally knocked them off. As soon as the headphones fell off, the blonde dropped to the floor unconcious. The barber picked up the headphones and listened, and this is what it said "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...." "Good! Now let's repeat. Breathe in, breathe out......"

Reply to
mycomputer3

Gee. You still got breathable air, with real oxygen down there? Maybe could come and visit? It's getting really polluted here. And the water IS rising

Reply to
terry