Breaking slab for floor drain

I'm putting in a tile shower and I am chipping away the cement slab. I'm going to use a drain like this one http://doitbest.com/shop/product.asp?dept_id 93&skuA9862 I've been using a hammer and chisel, is there an easier way? 4 hours and I'm only half way done. :-(
If I could find a drain that fits inside a 2" PVC pipe, I'd be done so if someone knows where I could get that, please let me know.
Cut edges with circular saw with masonry blade and chip away with electric jackhammer.

Jackhammer, bet used with a masonry saw. Either rent the masonry saw (best) or ue a masonry blade in a circular saw that you're not terribly fond of. Concrete dust eats up a saw quickly.
Jeff
<< I've been using a hammer and chisel, is there an easier way? >>
Cheap and fast, rent a hammer drill and bit. You can drill 50 holes in a hour if you needed that many, and chipping out the remaining concrete should be easy. You can also keep the material removed to a minimum. HTH
Joe