Breakfast...

I'm making waffles this morning.
Anybody want some?

Thanx, but not today. Just finished a huge stack of Belgian waffles with real maple syrple and lotsa butter.
PanHandler wrote:

What's "syrple"?
DerbyDad03 wrote:

A 'country' slang term for syrup.
-- aem sends...

From a Roger Miller song from the 60's.
PanHandler wrote:

Dang me, I should have known that. ;-)
PanHandler wrote:

but couldn't remember the title or artist.
-- aem sends...
It's what a home fyxrple person eats on waffles. Either that, or it's syrup that's been kneaded until it's supple.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Waffles? That makes this a political post.
Sounds good though, I've not had a good waffle in months, aside from the waffling of the politicians.

OMG...my mouth just watered when I read "real maple syrup"....can't remember the last time I had some of that. Liv'n on the plains does have it's drawbacks.
Off to wipe up the drool.....
"DerbyDad03" wrote:

I'm sticking with my oatmeal, but thanks.
Jon
Jon Danniken wrote:

TDD