Brazilian slate tile

Spouse considering subject for floors. For my labor I will insist on a quality product. Is this stuff any good? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson
I really haven't ever seen them. My cousin had 24" tiles in his kitchen like McDonald's uses but said they wear easily. He had four kids and there was a rut in front of their fridge. They do absorb small spills.
--
"God has a plan for me. I don\'t know what that is, and I\'m
not leaving until I find out."