Brazilian slate tile

Spouse considering subject for floors. For my labor I will insist on a quality product. Is this stuff any good? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

I really haven't ever seen them. My cousin had 24" tiles in his kitchen like McDonald's uses but said they wear easily. He had four kids and there was a rut in front of their fridge. They do absorb small spills.

Reply to
betsyb