Brass garden hose nozzles and brass on/off switches (and missing o-rings)

Page 4 of 4
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:40:40 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I saw something similar in the box stores, but I like it simple, and all brass - so I avoided them. In my environment (lots and lots and lots of sunlight), non-metal materials don't seem to last.
Of course, if they made the nozzle out of the same stuff they make my recycle bins from, then they *would* last outside.
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:41:33 -0700, Bob F wrote:

If I think back, I almost never take advantage of these lifetime things - simply because of the need for receipts, and/or the mailing costs - or the hassle of the terms and conditions (like send in your radiator and we'll ship back a new one).