BRANKO construction

It is hard to begin to tell the story of how Branko construction ruined my home and stressed my finances.
If you be wise, stay away from Branko Construction.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Here we have a textbook example of an attempted assasination by newsgroup. It's actually an example of how NOT to do it.
Reasons to ignore: - no supporting information given - no information of any kind, actually - poster's disposable email address - appeal to reason ("If you be wise") based on allegation without reasons - no location given - there are at least three Branko Construction companies in the US, and we don't even know if you're in the US
I have the distinct feeling that the construction company would have some horror stories of their own about YOU.
Don't let the door hit you...
RicodJour wrote:

Well put.

there.I have a rare last name There 6 contractors in CA with the same name so he could hurting the wrong Contractor.
Sacramento Dave wrote:

He's not hurting anyone with that type of post.
G Henslee wrote:

Hmm, after reading Rico's post just now about the possibly erroneous web link that stemmed from the dipshit OP's post, I have to retract that statement.
Sacramento Dave wrote:

Some idjit in alt.building.constuction posted a link to one contractor's web site with no knowledge that that is the one in question. That's worse than the original post.