brand of self-leveling compound?

Anyone here have a favorite? This is for a small job, getting a concrete floor level (maximum out is about 1/4"). I'm hoping to find one I just pour down and wait for it to do all the work (I have no experience smoothing or screeding concrete).
    -- Andy Barss
Andrew Barss wrote:

http://www.jifset.com /
Leinweber is a brand I used for years on commercial jobs. They have all manner of self leveling, easy peezy products. Bet your local big-box home improvement store has some too.
I know my local Home Depot carries several brands of self leveling latex for concrete. Just pour/smear it on and let alone for a while.
Dorothy