Brand of retaining wall blocks?

I picked up a bunch of blocks at a garage sale- and I'll be able to complete 1 1/2 jobs with them.
The homeowner just bought the house & didn't know where they came from. They might be less than 5 years old- definitely less than 10. I've looked at my local Lowes & HD and the biggest block place in the area -and don't see any that match these. [I have some similar blocks- but not that I could use in the same wall.] Do they look familiar to anyone? Maybe if I get a manufacturer name I can find a retailer to pick up some more.
Most of the ones I got were 6" high and about 7 1/5 inches wide and deep. They are hollow blocks with a 'broken stone' face. They have a lip in the front.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=blocks01.jpg
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=blocks02.jpg
The caps are about 15" long- tapered in front.
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=blocks04.jpg
End view of cap
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=blocks08.jpg
I've also got some 15" end blocks- and some outside corners. I'd like to see what other shapes are available & maybe I'll come up with some other ideas for them.
Thanks, Jim
Try finding a stoneyard in your area that does landscaping blocks. They may be able to recognize it. I've done a lot of different brands, but I've not seen those before.

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:08:35 -0700, Andrew Duane

Thanks- looks like that's my next option.
jim
I am pretty sure they are made by Anchor:
http://www.anchorwall.com/HomeOwners/HomeOwners_Products.asp
You can tell by the ridge they use for stacking. Most other brands use pins to hold them in place. Anchor uses the molded ridge. That is why I used them. Fiberglass pins may not last forever but concrete should. They license out the forms so different colors may be available in different parts of the country. Home Depot and Lowes only carry small versions of their blocks. The good versions have to be ordered from a distributro. I used their Highland stone and it came out gorgeous. You have to follow instructions, part is under ground and if above certain height you need to use landscape fabric as an anchor.

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:45:53 GMT, "Art"

Though I note that on Anchor's the ridge is in the back and hangs down. On mine the ridge is in front and sticks up. [Anchor's seems to make more sense]

The pinned blocks I put in last had plastic pins-- and were solid 6x8x18 blocks. I'll put my money on them outlasting these hollow blocks--- but they'll both outlast me, so who cares.
Thanks for the link-- I might email them and ask if they used to use the front ridge.
Jim
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:45:53 GMT, "Art"

Yup-- Anchor doesn't have them on their site-- but my local guy says he can still get them. They had a display wall with 'my' blocks and some newer anchor blocks. The have changed the shape behind the face a bit- but the color still matches.
Good call- Thanks Jim