Brand new defective Frigidaire Refrigerator

$1782.69 would be the equivalent 2002 dollars. Excellent point Dave.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Exactly the point I was making. Also, someone here said (approx " I ll pay you 50.00 a month and you can pursue the American Dream). No, thats the Mexican dream to make 50 USD a month.

I bought a 2002 Ford for 40K..it was iffy if it was going to be Hecho en Mexico or made at the KTP. Turned out the Crew cabs are all made at KTP. Either way, Ford stockholders share the profit. I m glad I paid a US workers wages for a week or so. R

Reply to
Rudy

What should really be scary for US autoworker is the quality of the Chrysler PTcruiser. According to Consumer Reports it is as reliable as Japanese brands yet made in Mexico and with $5k discounts routine it is cheap.

Reply to
Art

What kind of service tech CAN'T fix a refrigerator in a single service call, unless a needed part is unavailable or authorization is required?

And considering the reliability, why would anyone buy a refrigerator that wasn't made by Whirlpool?

Reply to
larrymoencurly

Or GE though their icemakers give some people problems. I've never had trouble with a GE refrig.

Reply to
Art