Brand new defective Frigidaire Refrigerator

Page 2 of 2
Don't know if they are contractors but they do a great job in the Raleigh NC area. I would dump the Refrigeraator if there is any compressor or refrigeratn issue. Only a bad thermostat or swithc is a reason to keep it. Also, you should have bought a GE. They are always top rated by consurmer Reports.

you a

delivering
or
and
Wonder if there is a pattern? I got a call a couple weeks ago to look at a LG refrig, which was also from best Buy.
Four service calls, and did everything the tech support guy said, and it still doesn't work.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

What kind of service tech CAN'T fix a refrigerator in a single service call, unless a needed part is unavailable or authorization is required?
And considering the reliability, why would anyone buy a refrigerator that wasn't made by Whirlpool?

Or GE though their icemakers give some people problems. I've never had trouble with a GE refrig.