Brammer Cabinets

Hi Folks,
About 15 years ago I re-did my kitchen with Brammer oak cabinetry. They were very nice, and have held up well.
Whatever happened to them? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Can anyone recommend a high quality cabinet these days?
Thanks, SS
I'm guessing with the name "Sir Spamalot" you could be yanking our collective chain. But the cost of quality cabinetry is not much different then checking with a true woodworker/craftsman in you area and having him make everything from hand however you'd like. They are that expensive.

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:07:13 -0500, "ng_reader"

No, Sir Spamalot is just a handle I've had for 15 years or so. Don't let that throw you. Have a sense of humor, huh?
And Brammers were not made by "true" woodworkers; they were store bought box cabinets, of very high quality, and not nearly as expensive as hand built customs.
Any more takers?

Brammer Manufacturing Co. PO Box 3547 Davenport, IA 52808
Contact: H.P. Braunlich, Jr., President Phone: 563-326-2585 563-326-2042 Product(s): Kitchen Cabinets, Bath Vanities
SS> About 15 years ago I re-did my kitchen with Brammer oak cabinetry. SS> They were very nice, and have held up well. SS> SS> Whatever happened to them? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
If it's the company I'm thinking it is it was a local company which went bankrupt several years back. One of their main customers was Payless Cashways (known by various names around the country) and when they closed....
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Short Books: Tasty Bile Recipes
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971