Brabants?

Check out this page-- http://www.theamericanbrabantassociation.com/pictures.htm
search for Laico and Scout
Laico says he's 100% imported-- that's what the european ones look like-- We've bred them over here to be trimmer.
None as cool as the one you saw-- but I think brabant might be the breed.
oops-- Sorry 'bout that chief. [glad this wasn't an email to my mistress.<g>]

On 12/30/2011 4:22 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Mistress: Someone half-way between a mister and a mattress. ;-)