Boxer resistant fence

Hey , I get out plenty ! Why just today I went up the little dirt road to the big dirt road to the highway to get to town ! Took the wife to Pizza Hut for lunch - after we got some more chicken feed and a piece of steel tube for a project . OK , I didn't see his previous post , don't even recall seeing his name here before . Apparently I don't read the groups he's been posting in ... but your suggestion of poisoned razor ribbon sounds like something a dog-hater would say ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

He claims the OP is a troll ... but you notice he did NOT respond to the OP , but to other respondents . Told me I need to get out more ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs