Bosch dishwasher troubles

Page 2 of 2

the fellow who was my best man at my wedding handled return merchandise at that sears store. he reported the dishwasher perfect. it was going to a luxury home and the buyer returned not only the dishwasher but all the appliances when going from black to stainless, they wanted all the same manufacturer too.
the dishwasher had been installed, so the price was really cheap.
the builder has some sort of bulk buying deal with sears and ate much of the $ reduction.
I guess its just overhaed to a builder with million buck customers. Heck they had 3 dishwashers all matching, 2 fancy side by side fridges, a big hugger 6 burner pro stove, 2 built in ovens, and some other stuff all installed and replaced to make the million buck customer happy.
someone took a BIT hit on all that.
my buddy the merchandise return clerk said this occured on a regular basis.
the builders group was buyiong half a million dollars a year in appliances with a exclusive deal.