Bosch Dishwasher Slow 7 hour cycles

Every night when we wash the dishes it seems to take *forever* - perhaps 7 hours I have not timed it and I cant remember which cycle is so slow - but anyone experienced this?

Are there people certified in Bosch dishwashers in Boston/Massachusetts?

Is there anything I can easily replace?

I will try to time it to get better information and reply to this thread.

thanks

Tim

Reply to
timasmith

how hot is water entering machine? if you have machine set to heat water with a cold inlet temp cycle time can skyrocket

Reply to
hallerb

I agree. Water should be 120+. Also, most better and newer units have a dirt sensor, which I think is usually a LED and receiver that measures how dirty the water is. If that is kaput, I would think it could always extend the cycles to the max.

It won't be hard to find someone that fixes Bosch, just look in the yellow pages or ask around. Also, there are plenty of websites that have parts diagrams online, so if you want to try to fix it yourself, you could try there.

Reply to
trader4

Sears service is a authorized Bosch service center.

Reply to
hallerb