Bosch dishwasher overhead sprayer arm fell off

I have a Bosch SHX46A dishwasher. Yesterday the overhead sprayer arm fell off.
I tried putting it on but I can't seem to connect it.
This is what all the parts look like:
http://i33.tinypic.com/vxp9h1.jpg
Is there something broken or is there a secret to attaching the arm?
Thank you,

Looks like a snap on or twist on setup. Why not call the dealer and ask him? Or stop at an appliance store that carries Bosch and take a peek.

I had a bosch replaced because parts and service cost far too much.
anyhow thats a twist to lock arangement.
bosch dishwashers clean the best, but the design is far too complicated, and unreal hard to service.........
too the trash mine went............
bosch are also the least reliable of any dishwasher according to consumer reports.
bob haller wrote:

That's a good idea. Slaps head for not thinking of it myself.

I tried that a few dozen times and that didn't work. I don't know if the plastic parts have degraded or I'm not using the right technique.

After 4 years I haven't had any mechanical problems yet (knock wood) but the interior plastic components are designed to fail. I have had to use over a dozen plastic tie straps to prevent the wheels from fall off and all of the other parts like the fold downs that won't stay up. What a piece of crap.
The dishwasher cost $600 and is ultra quiet so I'm a bit reluctant to throw it away at this point.

My local dealer will get you one if you want it, but no longer has Bosch on the showroom floor. Too many service calls. My first Kitchen Aid lasted 19 years so we bought another.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

ohhhh, my gawd. I feel so stoopid.
I looked the dishwasher again today and realized that the arm goes on the bottom of the upper rack.
The arm snapped right in.

Sometimes the obvious isn't. Glad its fixed.

bob - which issue did you get this information? I just checked Consumer Reports (2009 fall issue) and Bosch was listed at the top as needing the fewest repairs. From that I would guess it is most reliable?