Bosch Dishwasher lower door seal

Hi, (Also posted to uk.d-i-y)
I have a Bosch SHS6902 dishwasher - around 6 years old.
Water is now starting to leak out of the front occasionally. I've removed the front panel and can see the lower door seal is coming away from the lower aluminium lip at the base of the door, and water is bubbling in the "gulley". (on the inside the rubber can just about be felt)
Can anyone confirm the replacement process for the door seal - either trying to reseat/adjust the existing one, or for a new one. Is the seal glued, or just sits in place? I just want to get some direction before I order a new seal and/or remove the old one (which if I screw up renders the dishwasher unusable).
I can't imagine it's that difficult. hints/tips welcome.
Thanks
nigel at planetf1 ... dot MY ISP MY ISP is worldonline dot co dot uk
Just as a check have you made sure the washer is level?