Boric Acid and Insects

Roaches will ingest things that stick to their feet when they groom themselves. That is why sprays work ... until they evolve immunity to the poison. I am even noticing the "Palmetto bugs" (American cockroach) in Florida is becoming immune to a lot of the poisons.They used to be easy to kill. Pretty soon they will be as bad as those nasty little European and Asian roaches you see in the city.

Reply to
gfretwell

You Betcha! The DE _needs_ to be food grade (farm supply).

DE for pools is heated and that takes the fossil edges off.

Reply to
Oren

Jeff The Drunk wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net:

that's diatomaceous earth.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I want to thank all for their comments. I will pass them on.

Reply to
DebbieOney