books packed

most of our books are packed away during this remodel, and OF COURSE my consumer reports buying guide is one of them.
anyone got one handy?
is there a recommendation for dishwashers?
thanks, rosie

Go to the library.

Try http://www.consumersearch.com / They usually have a synopsis of Consumer Reports, etc.
thanks bonnie!
--

"Bonnie Jean" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:12:59 GMT, "rosie read n' post"

Rosie:
Go to www.consumerreports.org. For $19.00/year, if you are a magazine subscriber, or $26.00 if you are not, you can get access to:
"Instant, unlimited access to our exclusive unbiased Ratings and recommendations of products and services! Anytime you need it, you can get detailed buying information on ALL the products weve tested over the past four years. Thats thousands of products in hundreds of categories!
"With your subscription, you get:
* The latest issue of the magazine online * 24/7 access * Continually updated, searchable Ratings * CR Best Buys * Find out where to buy electronics, and many other products, online * Ask the Experts discussions * Consumer Opinions (user reviews) * Recalls and product safety information"
You can also get this for $4.95/month
I've found it worthwhile.
Tom