books on electrical wiring

Hi,
I am interested in learning how to design electrical wiring for homes and commercial buildings. What are the good books to study electrical wiring in homes, buildings etc.
Thanks, GN
You should get certified in your area because if the wiring is done incorrectly, it becomes a dangerous safety hazard.
AverageGuy wrote:

As opposed to a safe safety hazard? ;-)
prove it.