bookcase "pins" to go in the adjustable shelf holes

We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas. Thanks!
Carolyncc

rockler. woodworkers source. basically any place that sells woodworking accessories. you'd probably find them locally in a good hardware store.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Last time I needed some I got them at ACE Hardware. http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId 96919&cp59864&page=2&doVSearch=no&pageBucket=0&parentPagemily
Subject: bookcase "pins" to go in the adjustable shelf holes Newsgroup: alt.home.repair

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_group.cfm?&objectgroup_idE&catid
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Home Depot carries 'Shelf Support Pins'
Brass, Nickel, Tan Plastic and White Plastic...
Rick
You could probably get a bunch free at IKEA, at their service counter.

www.leevalley.com You can also cut steel rod the proper length and put that in the holes.

www.leevalley.com You can also cut steel rod the proper length and put that in the holes.

If shelves not too heavy I've even used some thick aluminium wire. Much easier to cut with pliers etc.Or even heavy copper wire! Other wise cut off some nails (maybe four inch nails) with a hacksaw usually a around an inch long be OK. Terry.