Book on stucco repair?

Hi All,
Does anyone know of a good book detailing stucco upkeep/repair? We are newbies to the stucco world.
We have a few cracks since the mini earthquakes we suffered a few months ago.
Thanks! -L.
-L., decides to chip in.

check Home Depot's Library section and look into the Masonary and Brick or Home Repair under Stucco.
Good Luck, Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.
On 10/29/2003 7:09 AM, -L. wrote:

There are two resources available from the portland cement organization. You will find links to them on this page;
http://www.portcement.org/info_resources/results.asp?searchitem=stucco
Look for "Portland Cement Plaster/Stucco Manual" and "Repair of Portland Cement Plaster (Stucco)"
and this guy has some information
http://www.stucconews.com /
--jack