Book on stucco repair?

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good book detailing stucco upkeep/repair? We are newbies to the stucco world.

We have a few cracks since the mini earthquakes we suffered a few months ago.

Thanks!

-L.

Reply to
-L.

-L., decides to chip in.

check Home Depot's Library section and look into the Masonary and Brick or Home Repair under Stucco.

Good Luck, Rich

Reply to
Rich

There are two resources available from the portland cement organization. You will find links to them on this page;

Look for "Portland Cement Plaster/Stucco Manual" and "Repair of Portland Cement Plaster (Stucco)"

and this guy has some information

--jack

Reply to
jack