Bonding (glue?) Q

I've got a little laser pointer from Radio Shack, send a laser across the floor, my Crazy Birddawg does 0-90 mph in 2.3 picoseconds. More fun than a boxcar fulla monkeys.
The actuator in the laser in down inside a little aperture. There's a tiny (under 1/4 ") button that sits on top. Of course, after a while, the button falls out and the laser won't work.
The actuator is rough metal. The button is chrome, and almost too small to grasp with the fingers. They are comparable diameter. How to re-bond the 1 to the other?
So far, about all I can come up with is 2-sided carpet tape.
Any suggestions?
Thx, Puddin'
"Well, there's two trains runnin'. Ain't neither one goin' my way. One run at midnight, the other run just before day." - from "Still A Fool", Muddy Waters, maybe 1949
Puddin' Man wrote:

Teeny tiny drop of superglue or epoxy.
Chris
DA had written this in response to http://thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Bonding-glue-Q-263331-.htm :
Puddin' Man wrote:

Looks to me that the 2-sided tape was the best solution 'cause with any liquid glue you're running the risk of permanently freezing the button.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 252041 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
DA wrote:

Not if you glue the laser down onto the button. Or glue the button up onto the laser.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.