Bomb-proof wallpaper

From Popular Science magazine.
Useful for girding your utility closet as protection from an exploding water heater, your garage in case you can't stop quickly enough, or the kitchen for those times you have an unattended pressure cooker.
Video http://www.popsci.com/bown/2009/video/video-bombproof-wallpaper-vs-wrecking-ball

When I was in my 20's working in the shop, the crapper stalls should have been lined with that stuff. Those old bastards (who just happen to be my age now) were prety rough at times.

HeyBub wrote:

http://www.popsci.com/bown/2009/video/video-bombproof-wallpaper-vs-wrecking-ball That's neat but I'd like to see a test on a supporting wall. I don't think a brick wall in this shape > is going to hold much besides itself. Imagine the weight of another brick wall above it.