Boiler question

Yup, Taco 007, nothing to do with hot sauce or James Bond! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Do a Google on " grundfos Recirculator pumps" You will see. Just Recirculator Pumps will hit you 6000+ at Google. An no Rebubba I never even put in a pump or an ignitor, OH yes , just one ignitor. But I can read. Circulator vs Recirculator. You say Poe-tay-toe. I say, Poe-ta-toe. You say it is partly cloudy out , I say it is partly sunny. You say the glass is half empty, I say half full.

Reply to
m Ransley

RE bubba, a Grundfos UP-NB at Edwins posted Grundfos site lists the UP-NB as a REcirculator, Or shold I REpost it.

Well Im going to RE- heat my coffee.

alt hvac is where you are truely at home bubba

Reply to
m Ransley

If the snow falls (1) , and then you shovel it (2), are you doing snow removal?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi Edwin, hope you are having a nice day

On 20-Dec-04 At About 03:02:07, Edwin Pawlowski wrote to All Subject: Re: Boiler question

EP> From: "Edwin Pawlowski"

EP> Looks like Ransley wins. From the Grundfos web page. :

EP> Application area Hot water recirculation in domestic dwellings and EP> other small building complexes.

EP> 8C1256E9E004 5123C

Not quite, a "recirc loop" is for domestic hot water and is for keeping the water hot to all of the sinks and tubs in the house.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2