Boiler question

Page 2 of 2

wrote

anywhere,
2
Yup, Taco 007, nothing to do with hot sauce or James Bond! Greg
Hi Edwin, hope you are having a nice day
On 20-Dec-04 At About 03:02:07, Edwin Pawlowski wrote to All Subject: Re: Boiler question
EP> Looks like Ransley wins. From the Grundfos web page. :
EP> Application area Hot water recirculation in domestic dwellings and EP> other small building complexes.
EP> http://www.grundfos.com/web/homehandg.nsf/Webopslag/C6F2EEBBC518C46 EP> 8C1256E9E004 5123C
Not quite, a "recirc loop" is for domestic hot water and is for keeping the water hot to all of the sinks and tubs in the house.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. "I bought instant water but I don't know what to add..."- s.w.

Funny, I just checked over the Grundfos web site. No mention of REcirculaters any where. Seems they have quite a few circulating pumps though! Greg
RE bubba, a Grundfos UP-NB at Edwins posted Grundfos site lists the UP-NB as a REcirculator, Or shold I REpost it.
Well Im going to RE- heat my coffee.
alt hvac is where you are truely at home bubba
Do a Google on " grundfos Recirculator pumps" You will see. Just Recirculator Pumps will hit you 6000+ at Google. An no Rebubba I never even put in a pump or an ignitor, OH yes , just one ignitor. But I can read. Circulator vs Recirculator. You say Poe-tay-toe. I say, Poe-ta-toe. You say it is partly cloudy out , I say it is partly sunny. You say the glass is half empty, I say half full.