Boiler at Lowes?

Hello - I was lurking the isles at Lowes the other night. I noticed that they had 3 different models of boilers along with their baseboard radiators, etc. I did not catch the manufacturer. I cant find any info on the Lowes website. Does anyone know what these boilers are?
Thanks!
I tripped across what I wanted. http://www.hydrotherm.com/html/residential.asp
Thanks for looking