Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

Page 4 of 5
trader_4 wrote:

volcano erupted? Like Pompeii, Indonesia?

The animals in the slaughter house are not killed to satisfy the ego of a rich asshole but are used to feed people. As such they are, or should be, killed humanely and quickly, not wounded and "hunted" for 40 hours while they are suffering and slowly dying. I am not opposed to killing animals for food, I am opposed to how some animals are 'hunted' and killed, particularly when there is simply no rational reason to be killing them.
Per Ashton Crusher:

Have you seen the movie "Temple Grandin"? I gave it five stars... others may hate it.
Basically, she revolutionized the handling of cattle in the feedlot and slaughter house industries. Something like fifty percent of the slaughterhouses in the USA have rebuilt their "production" lines to her designs.
The picture I get of how it happens in her systems is that a cow or bull is just walking along ... "another day, another walk...." and suddenly the lights go out.
--
Pete Cresswell

No, haven't seen or heard of it. What little I know of slaughterhouses is that properly operated ones can handle things humanely but there is always the human factor that must be watched.
Ashton Crusher wrote:

source, cows, hogs, chickens,.....

Well, sometimes wild horses are rounded up and taken to slaughter houses. Not many people in the US really like it but most that would be offended don't know it goes on.
Ashton Crusher wrote:

horse meat. Near our cabin there is pack of feral horses roaming free. From now and then government cull them to keep the total number at certain level.
On 8/5/2015 11:02 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Couple of restaurants in Montreal serve horsemeat.
Not so much for pet food according to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_meat There is a misconception that horses are commonly slaughtered for pet food, however. In many countries, like the United States, horse meat was outlawed in pet food in the 1970s. American horse meat is considered a delicacy in Europe and Japan, and its cost is in line with veal,[37] so it would be prohibitively expensive in many countries for pet food.
Figures the church would get involved: In 732 A.D., Pope Gregory III began a concerted effort to stop the ritual consumption of horse meat in pagan practice. In some countries, the effects of this prohibition by the Roman Catholic Church have lingered and horse meat prejudices have progressed from taboos, to avoidance, to abhorrence.[22] In other parts of the world, horse meat has the stigma of being something poor people eat and is seen as a cheap substitute for other meats, such as pork and beef.

as to his business, hopefully it goes bankrupt. even if it survives he will probably have trouble finding workers since what he did was so terrible, someone may bomb the building one day. people will fear death just working for the idiot
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:29:16 -0700 (PDT), bob haller

Probably hire some 19-year old who doesn't know who he is.
The reason peope want to punish him excessively is that they have the feeling too many people don't get punished enough.
micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 00:21:20 -0600, Tony Hwang

Dentristy pays well, but I was thinking maybe he had inherited weatlth to spend this much money.
Still, yes, its reasonable for patents to think they're funding this, at least in part.
Turns out, I heard second hand, that he spent twice as much as the trip to kill the lion cost, to settle a claim for sexual harassment.
And he gave m money to Mitt Romney's campaign.
<stuff snipped>

Proof positive to some that this is an evil man. (-:
Sadly, though, Cecil's brother just got popped:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/cecil-lions-brother-jericho-shot-killed-zimbabwe-conservation/story?id2826392
<< Cecil the Lion's brother, Jericho, was shot and killed today, the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said, in the wake of Zimbabwe calling for the extradition of the American dentist who admitted killing Cecil in early July.
"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said in a Facebook post. "We are absolutely heart broken." >>
--
Bobby G.

But others suggest this is not true. "Later, however, an Oxford University researcher tracking Jericho told CNN that the lion was alive and moving as of 8 p.m. local time Saturday, based on the GPS data from the animal's collar. The GPS device didn't suggest that Jericho was killed or that anything was out of the ordinary, said Brent Stapelkamp, a field researcher who is part of a team tracking Jericho in Zimbabwe." So four hours after the FB post, he (or at least his GPS tracker) was up and about.
but what they conceal is vital.?
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:09:26 -0400, Kurt Ullman

I was taking a little nap.
I'm sorry I didn't check in. I havent' been at the top of my game since the passing of my brother. Thank you for all the expressions of support for him.
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 20:43:33 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

It's the principle, it's not just this particular lion. This particular lion was protected and this dentist knew he was protected. The guides knew he was protected. EVERYONE involved in this knew it, they just thought they could get away with it.
On 8/3/2015 9:20 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

A couple weeks ago, you asked me to prove a negative (that you did NOT speak for God). I'm returning the favor, asking you to provei EVERYONE knew it.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I will admit it's simply my belief based on past experience and how these people have acted. If you (or they) can provide any evidence to counter the evidence that they knew I will consider that evidence. You are free to take their word that they, as Sgt Schultz would say "Knew NOTHING, NOTHING". All the evidence I'm aware of says they are lying.
On 7/31/2015 8:25 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Do you have any proof that the dentist knew?
Or, are you just being bigotted? Your hatred is really showing through.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Well, Obama is still in office, so obviously it takes quite a bit