Boat load of GMO corn for sale cheap!

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 20:20:07 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

We understand that all you can do is lie, Malformed. You don't have to convince anyone anymore.

Perhaps it contains high-fructose corn syrup or some other corn derivative. Mass-market breads taste a little sweet to me. Since I don't buy them, I don't pay much attention to their ingredients.
Cindy Hamilton

On 01/09/2014 11:55 PM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Most processed foods, including breads, contain GMO corn by-products such as corn syrup and corn starch. Sometimes we even use GMO beet sugar, and lots of it. Yumm!
But don't worry, GMO products have been thoroughly tested and are totally safe for you. We love you.
I mean really, would corporations create products that were bad for their beloved customers for the sake of increasing their profit? Of course not. We're all family.

The REAL question is would every government (including the EU and other not terribly shy about poking around in things) decide that GMO is safe. This is the foodie equivalent of the autism flu vaccine hooha except GMO hasn't had a fradulent study published.
but what they conceal is vital.
On 01/10/2014 05:01 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

The Food and Drug Administration allowed the first GM foods onto world markets in spite of its own scientists' warnings that genetic engineering is different from conventional breeding and poses special risks, including the production of new toxins or allergens. The FDA overruled its scientists in line with a US government decision to foster the growth of the GM industry.
The FDA formed a policy for GM foods that did not require any safety tests or labelling. The creation of this policy was overseen by Michael Taylor, FDA's deputy commissioner of policy, a position created especially for Taylor.
Taylor was a former attorney for the GM giant Monsanto and later became its vice president for public policy.
How can anyone not see the problem here?

Bread <> corn read.

Bread <> cornmeal

How the hell does that work?