blum hinge

We have Wellborn kitchen cabinets, about 3 years old. A Blum hinge wrap plate cracked, part number bh130.2160 (1 5/8)". I'm looking for the part without spending a minimum $12-15 order or shipping charge. Any help appreciated. snipped-for-privacy@muderick.com

Reply to
Mike Muderick

Depending on where you live you might check out Rockler.com they have retail stores that carry Blum hinges. But I believe that model might be discontinued since Blum upgraded all their hinges about a year ago.

Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg

Try USA Cabinet Hardware folks. I don't believe that the COMPACT mounting plate you need was changed when Blum moved to their CLICK style hinges. The Blum part number should be just 130.2160. These folks call it a B130-1160-02-NI.

Mike Muderick wrote:

Reply to
RB