blum hinge

We have Wellborn kitchen cabinets, about 3 years old. A Blum hinge wrap plate cracked, part number bh130.2160 (1 5/8)". I'm looking for the part without spending a minimum $12-15 order or shipping charge. Any help appreciated. snipped-for-privacy@muderick.com
Mike Muderick wrote:

Depending on where you live you might check out Rockler.com they have retail stores that carry Blum hinges. But I believe that model might be discontinued since Blum upgraded all their hinges about a year ago.
Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX