Blum and/or Grass Hinges

I need to replace several hinges in our cabinets. The only identifying information on the existing hinges is:
GRASS 1000 Pat. Pend. made in Austria
There are about 1 zillion options for Grass hinges out there but I can't find anything when I search for GRASS 1000. This is an old hinge (the cabinetry is more than 20 years old) and I have no idea which "modern" hinge is comparable to this mystery model. I've also determined that Blum and Grass are interchangeable - I don't care which company manufactures the updated version of the old hinge - I just need to know what to look for. I tried contacting Grass directly - no response so far.
try rec.woodworking

Already cross-posted. Thanks, though.
try Yahoogling "Restoration Hardware"
You'll find a website by that name and a whole bunch of antique dealers who recycle hardware you want.