Bluetooth fantasy

Page 3 of 3

Oh, here come the personal attacks....figures.

That isn't exactly what I said.....now is it?

Yeah like changing the radio station.

It depends on the drivers ability . Some people can speak on the phone and drive (me) and others can't.
Nascar and IRL drivers have no problem talking on the radio to their crew chief and spotters at speeds of 200mph or higher.

Not a personal attack at all, just an honest observation. You snipped what I wrote and then said I didn't say it. Why id you chose to snip only that line?

No, it is what I said that you could not properly interpret.

I did not think it was necessary to list every possibility. Getting change for the toll booth, opening (or closing) a window, checking gas gauge. Even checking the speed limit sign takes your eye off the road. We could list hundreds. Turning the wipers on, headlights. . . . . .

Depending on the conversation, part of your brain power is being diverted. "What's for dinner?" takes less than say, walking a customer through a machine setup or repair.

And I'd feel much safer along side of them than a 17 year old girl talking to her classmates on the phone.

Oh, here come the personal attacks....figures.

That isn't exactly what I said.....now is it?

Yeah like changing the radio station.
=========
I see that you're one of them there fellas who don't read much. I'd bet your parents didn't either.

So a driver isn't "mentally distracted" by having a conversation with a passenger, especially since a a lot of the time the driver is looking at the passenger while talking?
============ You just confessed to looking at your passenger while talking to him/her. Your license should be revoked, and if you're caught driving a motor vehicle, you should be thrown in prison.

Q: Why argue the point when the research is quite decisive, and has been repeated enough to be beyond doubt?
A: Because it's a manhood issue.