Bluestone patio base question

Page 2 of 2

What do you mean by embedded mesh over the sheating/foundation joint? When I think of mesh, i think of stucco. Are you sugessting that this area should be stuccoed? thxs

Sir Topham Hatt wrote:

No. The mesh is asphalt-impregnated fiberglass. It helps keep the waterproofing in place and unbroken where it transitions between surfaces and across different materials.

foundation walls (brush on asphalt) and do I brush it on the sufaces covered by the patio base (pea gravel and stone dust) base will cover or just brush it on the joint between the foundation and sheathing.
In summary:
1) Brush on foundation waterproofing using embedded mesh 2) Flash the area with cooper or al. 3) apply a drainage plane
Also can you point me to a url of a drainage plane
The only thing I could find is something that is used for EIFS