Blueprints found

I got an early Christmas gift. I own a 100+ year old home and was never sure of the orig. layout. I knew there was an addition, several walls knocked down / put up and at least 1 fireplace removed. In tearing out the tentest of a lower porch lo and behaold were the orig. drawings for the home rolled up and sitting on top of a stud block. Not only is it in good shape (framable as in a wall hanging) but now I have the perfect referance guide for getting the home back to it's origional layout. I love it when stuff like this happens.
If it original you want I'd start by removing all of the insulation :-) One of the houses I worked on a few years back had the staircase moved 4 times in it's 100+ year history and was now back in the original spot.

You don't say what form the "original drawings" take. There is a good chance the materials will not last long in light. I suggest taking them to a reprographics shop and having copies made. You can get the copies in any of several forms, including electronic. TB
You don't say what form the "original drawings" take. There is a good chance the materials will not last long in light. I suggest taking them to a reprographics shop and having copies made. You can get the copies in any of several forms, including electronic. TB
You are one lucky guy! I'd buy a lottery ticket right away if I were you.
Per