Blue Tooth home phone

Page 2 of 2
On May 26, 10:40am, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Charge the Cell more often? Thats backwards, id be charging and using it less by letting the BT landline do the work. for 10$ you dont get dual service, Blue Tooth - Landline phones
This interests me because my house is a tri level and we cannot hear our cell phone ring when it is plugged in on the main level and we are in either of the other two levels. At home you don't always have your cell phone attached at the hip.

There is a new system of phones that plug into a jack on the wall. You can have one in every room if you want and they all ring at the same time so you won't miss any calls. I have six of them in my house.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

What kind of jack? Phone jack or regular electrical using rf?
Lou

I had a few of those plug-ins. They didn't work right for me. They plug into electrical outlet.
google - phone jack electrical

He is talking about cell, not landline.