Blue Tooth home phone

Right, I consider it an extra Cell phone, one I wouldnt care if it got wet working outside. It sounds like a good idea, when my cell is dead and at the charger id have another phone to use anywhere around home. Some of the units come with 4-6 handsets.

Reply to
ransley

This interests me because my house is a tri level and we cannot hear our cell phone ring when it is plugged in on the main level and we are in either of the other two levels. At home you don't always have your cell phone attached at the hip.

Reply to
Autumn

There is a new system of phones that plug into a jack on the wall. You can have one in every room if you want and they all ring at the same time so you won't miss any calls. I have six of them in my house.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

What kind of jack? Phone jack or regular electrical using rf?

Lou

Reply to
LouB

LouB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com:

I had a few of those plug-ins. They didn't work right for me. They plug into electrical outlet.

google - phone jack electrical

Reply to
RobertPatrick

He is talking about cell, not landline.