blue tint in water and ice cubes from refrigerator

I have observed a blue tint in the ice cubes and occassionally from the water that is dispensed from my sub-zero refrigerator. I already use a Franke triflow filter system. Any advice on how to eliminate the blue tint is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

the fridge is less than 3 years old and was installed with new plumbing as part of a full renovation.

flushed out before you start using the ice cubes, etc. It could be something inside the plumbing lines, particularly if they are pex or equal. Never seen copper do that. Otherwise, can't help.
Larry wrote:

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:49:44 +0000, CJT wrote:

Good point, but there isn't anything in the tanks that's terribly dangerous. I'd shut the toilets off, flush them, and then try to clear the ice maker to check your guess. Blue stuff shouldn't be in the toilets anyway. It does nothing other than make a mess.
--
Keith

Keith wrote:

suspect it was that blue stuff) had pretty much eaten away everything but the ceramic.