Blown insulation

Hello, I recently blew insulation into my older home. I was wanting to know if anyone knows of a method or a tool used to determine if there are any cavities I may have missed or didn't get enough insulation in?
Thanks Tim
Hire someone with a long wave (thermal) IR system view and record the heat loss (or gain) from all sides of your house.
www.stocktoninfrared.com/ PDF/Greg's%20Photonics%20Spectrum%20Magazine%20Article%20July%202001.pdf
http://www.flirthermography.com/english/cameras/application.asp?application_id 01
RB