Blowing out water lines with compressed air

Page 2 of 2

Ah..there we go..

Easier and what I do in 2 minutes in a place I let freeze to -15f is have a ball valve at the lowest point in the basement to drain pipes, I just open all faucets and use antifreeze in toilet and traps. Air is to much work. I can be winterized in 5 minutes. My basement never freezes even without heat all winter so the main, washer and tanks are ok.