blowing insulation into side walls

Anyone have experience in blowing insulation into sidewalls? Any advice appreciated. Siding is aluminum over fiber board lap siding over 5/8" fiber board sheeting.
Thanks,
Walt Conner

Sounds like "an inside job". The aluminum really can't be patched if you try to gain access from the outside.
What is the inside wall material? (Drywall, Lathe & Plaster...)
NJBrad

A further question - how are firestops within the wall dealt with? Joe Arnold
"What is the inside wall material? (Drywall, Lathe & Plaster...)"
Plaster, just painted and new carpet. No joy here, will have to settle for plugs.
"A further question - how are firestops within the wall dealt with?"
I don't THNK these houses have firstops. (our son's)
Walt Conner
Whereas On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 03:31:31 GMT, "Walt Conner"
, I thus relpy:

If it is old enough to not have insulation, you probably have a ballon framed house, which will have no firestops.
--
Gary J. Tait . Email is at yahoo.com ; ID:classicsat

BUT - how are firestops dealt with IF they are present? Joe Arnold

Another row of holes.
Or you figure out whether you can remove&replace siding.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Thanks to all for responses. If it were mine, I would remove siding, blow in insulation, re-install siding. House belongs to son and he has other ideas.