Blowing drains

Page 3 of 3

Sounds like you need an evaporator. Or, a fan to blow on the regulator.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Victor makes a high-volume regulator for CO2. If I recall correctly, it has an aluminum block with fins.
Bob
zxcvbob wrote:

What I have is a regulator like this one:
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/5KZ37
The regulators used on soft drink dispensers are good enough for inflating tires and blowing dirt out of things but don't have the flow for a lot of other things. Most look like this one:
http://tinyurl.com/n8kkue
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I use an ancient 2-stage oxygen regulator for CO2 (I changed it out with a CO2 connector) but I only use it for low-volume stuff, like carbonating beverages or occasionally inflating a tire.
I bought a medical oxygen regulator/flowmeter (cheap) to try with CO2, but it will take a little more work to convert it because it has nonstandard threads where the tank nipple screws into the regulator body.
Bob